La IEC a fourni le domaine des travaux suivant en anglais seulement.
1. Standardization in the field of grid integrated EES Systems.
- TC 120 focuses on system aspects on EES Systems rather than energy storage devices.
- TC 120 investigates system aspects and the need for new standards for EES Systems.
2. For the purpose of TC120, “grid” includes :
- transmission grids
- distribution grids
- commercial grids
- industrial grids
- residential grids
- islanded grids
It is also confirmed that TC120 can include “smart grid.” Storage in railway systems is considered if it contributes as an EES System to the grid.
grid: electricity supply network (ISO/IEC 15067-3)
smart grid: electric power system that utilizes information exchange and control technologies, distributed computing and associated sensors and actuators, for purposes such as:
- to integrate the behaviour and actions of the network users and other stakeholders
- to efficiently deliver sustainable, economic and secure electricity supplies (IEC 617-04-13)
3. EES includes any type of grid-connected energy storages which can both store electrical energy from a grid or any other source and provide electrical energy to a grid. TC120 includes Chemical ES as one of the ESS. Thermal storage is included in the scope, only from the electricity exchange point of view. Unidirectional energy storages such as UPS are not included in the scope of TC 120.
Note: The importance of discussing what is to be done for the thermal energy storage in the Gap Analysis (by PT or CAG to be established) was acknowledged, considering TC 117 and other TC/SC work.
4. The scope of TC 120 is to prepare normative documents dealing with the system aspects of electrical energy storage. For example, TC 120 deals with defining unit parameters, testing methods, planning and installation, guide for environmental issues and system safety aspects.
Présenter une demande :
Nous vous remercions de votre intérêt à faire du bénévolat. Afin que votre demande soit prise en considération, veuillez remplir le formulaire ci-dessous. Veuillez joindre une lettre de motivation décrivant ce que vous espérez accomplir en tant que participant actif ainsi que vos qualifications.