This self-directed online course for staff and contractors with certification or accreditation bodies will provide participants with a working understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with certification bodies and accreditation bodies using ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
explain the ISO/IEC 17065:2012 requirements for certification bodies including:
- competency management (including technical expertise)
- technical judgment,
- the certification process (evaluation, review, decision)
- audit certification body policies, processes, procedures and actions for conformance with ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
- identify potential ISO/IEC 17065:2012 nonconformances.
- identify supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
This self-directed online course is available on demand.
Complete the course within a year from the start date.
|English and French||
Request a private in-person or virtual workshop.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|English or French||Contact us for a quote.|