This live, virtual instructor-led course for staff and contractors with certification or accreditation bodies will provide participants with a working understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with certification bodies and accreditation bodies using ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Explain the ISO/IEC 17065:2012 requirements for certification bodies including:
- Competency management (including technical expertise)
- Technical judgment,
- The certification process (evaluation, review, decision)
- Audit certification body policies, processes, procedures and actions for conformance with ISO/IEC 17065:2012,
- Identify potential ISO/IEC 17065:2012 nonconformances,
- Identify supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17065:2012, and
- Discuss common challenges faced by organizations working with the standard.
How Is It Delivered
This course is facilitated by an experienced assessor in the domain of certification bodies. The course methodology includes lectures, discussions, exercises as well as case studies to reinforce the content and offers practical consideration of applications of the standard.
This instructor-led course will be held in three-hour time blocks over five days. Learners will attend using a virtual learning program and will participate in live discussions and activities.
Training Course Details
|Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the availability of this course.||