This course for staff and contractors of validation/verification bodies provides participants with a working understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with validation/verification bodies conforming to ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the requirements for validation/verification bodies conforming to ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020,
- Describe examples of policies, processes and procedures that conform to these standards,
- Assess whether case studies conform to the requirements of these standards,
- List supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020, and
- Discuss common challenges faced by organizations working with these standards.
Request a private in-person or virtual workshop.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|English or French||Contact us for a quote.|