This live, virtual instructor-led course for staff and contractors of validation/verification bodies will provide participants with a working understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with validation/verification bodies conforming to ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020.
What You Will Learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the requirements for validation/verification bodies conforming to ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020,
- Describe examples of policies, processes and procedures that conform to these standards,
- Assess whether case studies conform to the requirements of these standards,
- List supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020, and
- Discuss common challenges faced by organizations working with these standards.
How Is It Delivered
This course is facilitated by an experienced assessor in the domain of validation/verification bodies. The course methodology includes lectures, discussions, exercises as well as case studies to reinforce the content and offers practical consideration of applications of the standard.
This instructor-led course will be held in three-hour time blocks over five days. Learners will attend using a virtual learning program and will participate in live discussions and activities.
Training Course Details
Oct. 31 – Nov. 4, 2022
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET