This course for staff and contractors with inspection bodies will provide participants with a working understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with inspection or accreditation bodies using ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
explain the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 requirements for inspection bodies including:
- competency management (including technical expertise)
- technical judgment
- the inspection process (preparation, delivery, safety, decision)
- audit inspection body policies, processes, procedures and actions for conformance with ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- identify potential ISO/IEC 17020:2012 nonconformances
- identify supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- discuss common challenges faced by organizations working with the standard
Request a private in-person or virtual workshop.
Email us at email@example.com.
|English or French||Contact us for a quote.|