SCC is proud to announce the offering of our course Introduction to ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
This live, virtual instructor-led course for staff and contractors with inspection bodies will provide participants with a working understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with inspection or accreditation bodies using ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Explain the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 requirements for inspection bodies including:
- Competency management (including technical expertise)
- Technical judgment
- The inspection process (preparation, delivery, safety, decision)
- Audit inspection body policies, processes, procedures and actions for conformance with ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Identify potential ISO/IEC 17020:2012 nonconformances
- Identify supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Discuss common challenges faced by organizations working with the standard
How Is It Delivered
This course is facilitated by an experienced assessor in the domain of inspection bodies. The course methodology includes lectures, discussions, exercises as well as case studies to reinforce the content and offers practical consideration of applications of the standard.
This instructor-led course will be held in three-hour time blocks over five days. Learners will attend using a virtual learning program and will participate in live discussions and activities.
Training Course Details
Feb. 15 -19, 2021
8:30AM - 12:00PM ET