SCC is proud to announce the offering of our course Introduction to ISO/IEC 17021-1: 2015.
This live, virtual instructor-led course for staff and contractors with certification and accreditation bodies will provide participants with a working understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2015.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for staff and contractors with certification and accreditation bodies using ISO/IEC 17021:2015.
What You Will Learn:
- By the end of this course you will be able to:
- State the requirements for certification bodies conforming to ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015,
- Describe examples of policies, processes and procedures that conform to the standard,
- Assess whether case studies conform to the requirements of the standard,
- List supporting documents relevant to organizations using ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, and
- Discuss common challenges faced by organizations working with the standard.
How Is It Delivered
This course is facilitated by experienced subject matter experts in the domain of management system certification. The course methodology includes lectures, table team exercises as well as case studies to reinforce the content and to offer practical applications of the standard.
This live, virtual instructor-led course will be held in three-hour time blocks over five days. Learners will attend using a virtual learning program and will participate in live discussions and activities.
Training Course Details
Nov. 22 - 26, 2021
8:30AM - 12:00PM ET
Mar. 21 - 25, 2022
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET