This virtual, instructor-led workshop will provide you with the skills and knowledge to plan and conduct value added internal audits that will bring improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency of your systems and processes.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Quality Personnel, Certification Managers, Internal Auditors, and support staff who will be part of an internal audit team.
What You Will Learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the guidance in ISO/IEC 19011 to construct an effective audit program and plan.
- Select competent resources to implement the audit plan.
- Integrate a risk-based approach into your internal audit.
- Gather effective audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning, note taking and listening.
- Write a thorough audit report with clear findings.
How is it Delivered
This course is facilitated by an assessor with experience working with conformity assessment bodies. The course methodology includes lectures, discussions, exercises as well as case studies to reinforce the content and offers practical consideration of applications of the standard.
This instructor-led course will be held in 3.5-hour time blocks over five days. Learners will attend using a virtual learning program and will participate in live discussions and activities.
Training Course Details
March 27 - 31, 2023
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET