Information technology - Biometric presentation attack detection - Part 3: Testing and reporting
ISO/IEC 30107-3:2023 This document establishes:
- principles and methods for the performance assessment of presentation attack detection (PAD) mechanisms;
- reporting of testing results from evaluations of PAD mechanisms; and
- a classification of known attack types (Annex A).
Outside the scope are:
- standardization of specific PAD mechanisms;
- detailed information about countermeasures (i.e. anti-spoofing techniques), algorithms or sensors; and
- overall system-level security or vulnerability assessment.
The attacks considered in this document take place at the biometric capture device during presentation. Any other attacks are considered outside the scope of this document.