Canadians can contribute their expertise and influence national and international standards development by commenting on draft standards online.
Register and help shape the standards of tomorrow
Comment on hundreds of draft international standards from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Standards are available in a wide variety of sectors.
- You can view the full list of ISO standards open for comment. Select the “Drafts under enquiry” option and click the search button to generate the full list
- You can view the full list of IEC Standards open for comment. To access this page, you must either login or create an account
Comments will be forwarded to the committee responsible for developing Canada’s national position to ISO and/or the IEC.
Canadian standards open for comment
Comment on national standards being developed by SCC-accredited standards development organizations.
- Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- ASTM International
- Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ)
- Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB)
- Canadian Standards Association (operating as CSA Group)
- CIO Strategy Council
- Health Standards Organization
- Human Research Standards Organization Inc.
- NSF International
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL)
- ULC Standards
- Learn more about how Canada develops its national position on new standards
- Interested in participating in standards development? Find out which standards development committees are currently recruiting.