Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below..
Elaboration of standards in the field of ambient atmospheres excluding the establishment of limit values. The standards are used to determine components of ambient atmospheres that may arise from human activities or occur naturally. These standards are used in legislation, by reference, to determine compliance with limit or reference values, by public or private entities to determine the current components of ambient atmospheres, and in research on the composition, fate, and transport of constituents of the atmosphere. The subcommittee's responsibilities include all ancillary practices and quality assurance procedures necessary to ensure acceptable performance and maintenance of its standards.
Apply to this committee:
Committee application form:
Steps in the application process
Step 1: Select one of the links above to fill out the application form.
- If you are a Standards Council of Canada (SCC) member, assessor or staff member, select the “Sign in with SCC” button to complete the form.
- If you have signed up with SCC using your email address, select the “Login with your SCC guest account” button to complete the form.
- If you are new to SCC, you need to create an account with us. Select the button “Create a new guest account.” After your request is approved, our team will activate your account, then send you a link to the committee application form.
Step 2: Complete the questions on the form and attach:
- your resumé / curriculum vitae (CV)
- a motivation letter on how your experience aligns with the committee’s scope
Step 3: Our Member Services team will review your application and reach out with our decision.
Step 4: Our team will onboard successful candidates.