Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below..
"To prepare international standards for systems and elements used for industrial process measurement, control and automation. To coordinate standardization activities which affect integration of components and functions into such systems including safety and security aspects. This work of standardization is to be carried out in the international fields for equipment and systems.
TC 65 has a Cybersecurity horizontal function in accordance with IEC Guide 108, defined as follows: Cybersecurity for Operational Technologies which includes:
• Whole lifecycle from design to disposal (including supply chain, etc.)
• Technical, organizational and procedural requirement
• Components, subsystems and systems."
To co-ordinate the standardization of those features of related elements which affect suitability for integration into such systems. The work of standardization outlined above is to be carried out in the international fields for equipment and systems operating with electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical or other systems of measurement and/or control.
Apply to this committee:
Committee application form:
Steps in the application process
Step 1: Select one of the links above to fill out the application form.
- If you are a Standards Council of Canada (SCC) member, assessor or staff member, select the “Sign in with SCC” button to complete the form.
- If you have signed up with SCC using your email address, select the “Login with your SCC guest account” button to complete the form.
- If you are new to SCC, you need to create an account with us. Select the button “Create a new guest account.” After your request is approved, our team will activate your account, then send you a link to the committee application form.
Step 2: Complete the questions on the form and attach:
- your resumé / curriculum vitae (CV)
- a motivation letter on how your experience aligns with the committee’s scope
Step 3: Our Member Services team will review your application and reach out with our decision.
Step 4: Our team will onboard successful candidates.