Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below..
"To prepare international standards regarding fuel cell (FC) technologies for all FC types and various associated applications such as stationary FC power systems for distributed power generators and combined heat and power systems, FCs for transportation such as propulsion systems (see note below), range extenders, auxiliary power units, portable FC power systems, micro FC power systems, reverse operating FC power systems, and general electrochemical flow systems and processes.
NOTE: Projects with applications in the field of road vehicles will be coordinated with ISO TC 22 and its relevant SCs using the cooperation modes defined in the ISO/IEC Directives."
* This committee is overseen by one of SCC’s partner organizations, which will process your application and onboarding. Our partner organization will advise on next steps.
Apply to this committee:
Committee application form:
Steps in the application process
Step 1: Select one of the links above to fill out the application form.
- If you are a Standards Council of Canada (SCC) member, assessor or staff member, select the “Sign in with SCC” button to complete the form.
- If you have signed up with SCC using your email address, select the “Login with your SCC guest account” button to complete the form.
- If you are new to SCC, you need to create an account with us. Select the button “Create a new guest account.” After your request is approved, our team will activate your account, then send you a link to the committee application form.
Step 2: Complete the questions on the form and attach:
- your resumé / curriculum vitae (CV)
- a motivation letter on how your experience aligns with the committee’s scope
Step 3: Our Member Services team will review your application and reach out with our decision.
Step 4: Our team will onboard successful candidates.