The initial Mandate of ISO/TMB/SAG_Acc is to:
- Align work on accessibility issues within IEC, ITU and ISO in line with the recommendations from 2010, to address, decide and monitor key issues related to accessibility;
- Map existing ISO standards related to accessibility;
- Map ongoing standardization work in ISO, IEC and ITU relating to accessibility;
- Take into account other relevant international initiatives;
- Develop recommendations on tools to assist the TC community in developing standards that take accessibility into consideration;
- Liaise with CEN and CLC to exchange best practices and study results from CEN Strategic advisory group on accessibility;
- Give recommendations to ISO on the development of new standards on accessibility.
Apply to this committee:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. In order to consider your application, we require that you complete the form below. Please include a cover letter describing what you hope to achieve as an active participant in addition to your qualifications.