This committee is actively recruiting for the following position(s):
Applicants should be from the following stakeholder group(s):
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below..
Standardization and promotion of good practices associated with the planning, construction, operation and decommissioning of installations, processes and technologies involving radioactive materials. Nuclear installations, processes and technologies include: the Fuel Cycle, ex-reactor nuclear criticality safety, analytical methodologies, transport of radioactive materials, materials characterisation, radioactive waste management and decommissioning.
Excluded: specific enabling technologies and techniques for non-peaceful applications; sealed sources, radiation processing, nuclear power plants and research reactors (with regard to nuclear criticality safety while fuel is loaded in the reactor core).
Apply to this committee:
Committee application form:
Steps in the application process
Step 1: Select one of the links above to fill out the application form.
- If you are a Standards Council of Canada (SCC) member, assessor or staff member, select the “Sign in with SCC” button to complete the form.
- If you have signed up with SCC using your email address, select the “Login with your SCC guest account” button to complete the form.
- If you are new to SCC, you need to create an account with us. Select the button “Create a new guest account.” After your request is approved, our team will activate your account, then send you a link to the committee application form.
Step 2: Complete the questions on the form and attach:
- your resumé / curriculum vitae (CV)
- a motivation letter on how your experience aligns with the committee’s scope
Step 3: Our Member Services team will review your application and reach out with our decision.
Step 4: Our team will onboard successful candidates.