Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below.
Standardization and guidance in the field of laboratory medicine and in vitro diagnostic test systems. This includes, for example, quality management, pre- and post-analytical procedures, analytical performance, laboratory safety, reference systems and quality assurance.
- generic quality management standards dealt with by ISO / TC 176;
- quality management standards for medical devices dealt with by ISO / TC 210;
- reference materials guidelines dealt with by the ISO Committee on Reference Materials (REMCO);
- conformity assessment guidelines dealt with by the ISO Committee on Conformity assessment (CASCO).
* This committee is overseen by one of SCC’s partner organizations, which will process your application and onboarding. Our partner organization will advise on next steps.
Apply to this committee:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. In order to consider your application, we require that you complete the form below. Please include a cover letter describing what you hope to achieve as an active participant in addition to your qualifications.