This committee is actively recruiting for the following position(s):
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below..
Standardization in the field of communication on environmental aspects of products (i.e. goods and services), including related social and economic aspects. Such communication includes various types of an environmental statement (e.g. self-declared claims, ecolabelling, environmental product declarations and environmental footprints) and their associated programmes.
* This committee is overseen by one of SCC’s partner organizations, which will process your application and onboarding. Our partner organization will advise on next steps.
Apply to this committee:
Committee application form:
Steps in the application process
Step 1: Select one of the links above to fill out the application form.
- If you are a Standards Council of Canada (SCC) member, assessor or staff member, select the “Sign in with SCC” button to complete the form.
- If you have signed up with SCC using your email address, select the “Login with your SCC guest account” button to complete the form.
- If you are new to SCC, you need to create an account with us. Select the button “Create a new guest account.” After your request is approved, our team will activate your account, then send you a link to the committee application form.
Step 2: Complete the questions on the form and attach:
- your resumé / curriculum vitae (CV)
- a motivation letter on how your experience aligns with the committee’s scope
Step 3: Our Member Services team will review your application and reach out with our decision.
Step 4: Our team will onboard successful candidates.