This committee is actively recruiting for the following position(s):
Applicants should be from the following stakeholder group(s):
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below.
To prepare International standards
- concerning protection against electric shock arising from equipment, from installations and from systems without limit of voltage,
- for the design, erection foreseeable correct use and verification of all kind of electrical installations at supply voltage up to 1 kV a.c or 1,5 kV d.c., except those installations covered by the following IEC committees: TC 9, TC 18, TC 44, TC 97, TC99
- in co-ordination with TC 99, concerning requirements additional to those of TC 99 for the design, erection and verification of electrical installations of buildings above 1kV up to 35kV.
The object of the standards shall be:
- to lay down requirements for installation and co-ordination of electrical equipment
- to lay down basic safety requirements for protection against electric shock for use by technical committees
- to lay down safety requirements for protection against other hazards arising from the use of electricity
- to give general guidance to IEC member countries that may have need of such requirements
- and to facilitate international exchanges that may be hampered by differences in national regulations.
The standards will not cover individual items of electrical equipment other than their selection for use.
Safety Pilot Function: Protection against electric shock.
Apply to this committee:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. In order to consider your application, we require that you complete the form below. Please include a cover letter describing what you hope to achieve as an active participant in addition to your qualifications.