This committee is actively recruiting for the following position(s):
Applicants should be from the following stakeholder group(s):
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below.
To prepare standards for electrical accessories for household and similar purposes, the word similar including locations such as offices, commercial and industrial premises, hospitals, public building, etc.
- are intended for fixed installation, or for use in or with appliances and other electrical or electronic equipment, and may include electronic components.
- are normally installed by instructed or skilled persons and are normally used by ordinary persons.
Include, in particular:
- conduit systems
- cable trunking systems
- cable ducting systems
- cable support systems
- HBES switches
- plugs and socket-outlets
- cable reels
- circuit breakers for overcurrent protection
- devices protecting against electric shock
- connecting devices
- enclosures for accessories
- appliance couplers
- cord sets
Note: For the terms "instructed persons", "skilled persons", and "ordinary persons" see Publication IEC 61140; 3.30, 3.31 and 3.32.
Apply to this committee:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. In order to consider your application, we require that you complete the form below. Please include a cover letter describing what you hope to achieve as an active participant in addition to your qualifications.