This committee is actively recruiting for the following position(s):
Applicants should be from the following stakeholder group(s):
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below.
To prepare international standards on measurement and calculation methods to assess human exposure to electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields. The task includes:
- characterisation of the electromagnetic environments with regard to human exposure;
- measurement methods, instrumentation and procedures;
- calculation methods;
- assessment methods for the exposure produced by specific sources (in so far as this task is not carried out by specific product committees);
- basic standards for other sources;
- assessment of uncertainties.
It covers the whole frequency range from 0 Hz to 300 GHz. It applies to basic restrictions and reference levels.
- the establishment of exposure limits;
- mitigation methods which have to be dealt with by the relevant product committees.
Apply to this committee:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. In order to consider your application, we require that you complete the form below. Please include a cover letter describing what you hope to achieve as an active participant in addition to your qualifications.