This committee is actively recruiting for the following position(s):
Applicants should be from the following stakeholder group(s):
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply using the form below.
Standardization in the field of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) including:
Protection of radio reception in the range 9 kHz to 400 GHz from interference caused by operation of electrical or electronic appliances and systems in the electromagnetic environment.
Measurement instrumentation, facilities, methods and statistical analysis for the measurement of disturbance.
Limits for radio disturbances caused by electrical or electronic appliances and systems.
Requirements for the immunity of electrical appliances, multimedia equipment, information technology equipment and sound and television broadcast receiving installations from interference.
Liaison with IEC Technical Committees that maintain basic standards that apply the prescriptions of methods of measurement of such immunity. Test levels for such immunity tests will be set by CISPR in relevant product standards.
The consideration jointly with other IEC and ISO committees of the emission and immunity requirements for devices and products where their standards cover EMC requirements which do not match to the respective requirements in CISPR standards.
- Taking into account the impact of safety issues on disturbance suppression and immunity of electrical equipment.
For further information about CISPR standards see the CISPR Guide.
The CISPR is composed of the following bodies:
Participating National Committees of the IEC and the following International Organizations:
- CIGRE (International Council on Large Electric Systems)
- EBU (European Broadcasting Union)
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- IARU (International Amateur Radio Union)
- ITU-R (International Telecommunications Union - Radio-communications Sector)
- ITU-T (International Telecommunication Union - Telecommunication Standardization Sector)
* This committee is overseen by one of SCC’s partner organizations, which will process your application and onboarding. Our partner organization will advise on next steps.