The following Program Overview (POV) and Requirements & Guidance (R&G) documents provide guidance for Canadian participation in international standardization.
The new POV and R&G documents have replaced the Canadian procedural (CAN-P) documents. If you still need to access these CAN-P documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about the new documents in the following webinars:
- Administering organizations
- Establishment of a new committee
- Hosting International Standardization Meetings in Canada
- International meetings
- Code of conduct for participants in international standardization activity
- ISD Services
- Mirror committee financial assistance
- National positions
Still have questions about these new documents? Find answers in the Clarifications on the Updated Documents for Participation in International Standardization.