Standards reflect the interests and priorities of those who invest in their development. By participating, members have a personal stake in helping to shape the development of standards and influence the marketplace for all Canadian products and services. Participating in standards development benefits members personally and benefits the organization that they work for as well.
When you become a member, you have the opportunity to:
- Make your voice heard
- Network with experts – the best and brightest minds from Canada and around the world
- Get the inside scoop – learning about trends and best practices that can provide a competitive edge
- Strengthen your company and its ability to compete
- Build expertise, elevate personal learning, and grow leadership skills when collaborating with peers on a global scale
- Gain the recognition and respect of peers
- Gain awareness of safety concerns with products and services.
SCC helps members in a variety of ways, including:
- Connecting you to the world through participation in international forums
- Facilitating your participation, supporting meetings and coordinating logistics, and
Providing you with the opportunity to work with experts in your field to build consensus and develop national positions that support our businesses, governments, and all Canadians.