This in-person training program intertwines key elements of ISO 14064-(Part 1-3): 2019, ISO 14066:2023, and ISO 19011: 2018. Our goal is to keep you at the cutting edge of verification practices, enhancing your professional standing.
Our program includes engaging case studies and simulations designed to refine your verification skills. These practical exercises, paired with your theoretical understanding, will provide you with a toolkit to excel as a lead GHG verifier. This balanced approach ensures you're well-equipped to thrive in your professional sphere.
Who should attend
This advanced course is designed for professionals in the GHG verification industry who have at least three years of experience working as a verifier with a verification/validation body (VVB). Knowledge of the ISO 14060 series and ISO 17029 standards is highly recommended.
October 30 – November 3, 2023
Request a private in-person or virtual workshop.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|English or French||Contact us for a quote.|
Participants receive an electronic copy of all standards covered in the program, as well as a participant manual.
Upon successful completion of the final exam, participants receive a GHG Lead Verifier certificate.
The program includes a daily lunch, as well as morning and afternoon coffee and snacks.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- identify and apply the parts of the ISO 14064 series of standards, ISO 14066:2023, ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020, that are applicable to the lead verifier role to enhance your proficiency across diverse market types and requirements.
- assess, evaluate and distinguish case studies from GHG regulatory and programme authorities for conformity with these standards, while discussing challenges and strategies for lead verifiers, ensuring adept application of the standards' guidance.
- integrate and master a strategic risk-based approach into your GHG verifications, ensuring effective and informed decision-making.
- develop and enhance evidence-gathering techniques aligned with ISO 19011, including effective questioning, note-taking, listening, and coaching to produce comprehensive verification reports.
- employ and demonstrate key management skills for verification teams, core professional skills and critical thinking abilities, delivering value to clients and confidently interacting with them, your management programme authorities and accreditation bodies.
- produce and defend thorough verification reports with clear findings, ensuring alignment with accreditation bodies and GHG programme authorities.
How is it delivered
Guided by an experienced lead assessor and a seasoned program design specialist, this in-person course fuses enlightening lectures with practical exercises. This blend solidifies key concepts and lays a firm theoretical foundation while offering an enriching learning experience.
Our program includes engaging case studies and simulations designed to refine your verification skills. These practical exercises, paired with your theoretical understanding, will provide you with a toolkit to excel as a lead GHG verifier.
BONUS: After completing the five-day Lead Verifier Program you will be offered a 90-minute coaching session with a Master Integral Coach™. You will have the opportunity to focus on a professional competency of your choice and walk away with a set of practices designed to develop and refine your skills as a lead verifier.