How can we help you?
We have listed some links below that can help with questions about:
- Canadian or international standards;
- Purchasing a standard;
- Regulations for products in Canada
- Finding an SCC-accredited provider for your certification, inspection or standards development needs;
- Finding an SCC-accredited laboratory for testing or calibration;
- Becoming accredited by SCC to provide testing, certification, inspection, standards development, etc.;
- Participating in the development of standards;
- Raising a formal complaint about SCC, an SCC assessment provider, or an SCC-accredited organization.
Visit the Standards Council of Canada’s (SCC’s) Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about our programs and services as well as referrals to government departments, agencies or organizations that can help you.
Do you have a complaint about SCC, an SCC assessment provider or an SCC-accredited organization? Visit our Complaints page to learn more and begin the process.
For all other enquiries, please complete the form below.