Certification Bodies (CBs) are required to comply with the latest version of the R&G CyberSecure Canada requirements and guidance CyberSecure Canada requirements and guidance. The document was approved on 2020-12-17, issued on 2021-02-17 and is effective as of 2020-12-17.
SCC customers or applicants to certify to CyberSecure Canada.
R&G CyberSecure Canada has been revised to provide guidance to CyberSecure Canada Recognized Certification Bodies complying with of ISO/IEC 17021-1 in advance of full accreditation to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
- Table of Contents – updated and simplified
- Introduction has been revised and updated
- Normative references have been updated
- Definitions have been updated
Clause 4: Principles:
- Clause 4.1 – 4.6 updated
- Clause 4.7 – New
- Clause 4.8 - New
- Clause 5: (5.1 – 5.2 inclusive) Revised and updated
- Clause 6: (6.1 – 6.2 inclusive) Revised and updated
- Clause 7: (7.1 – 7.5 inclusive) Revised and updated
- Clause 8: (8.1 – 8.5 inclusive) Revised and updated
- Clause 8.3 reference to certification and use of marks, has been deleted;
- Clause 9: (9.1 – 9.9 inclusive) Revised and updated
- Clause 10: (10.2 – 10.6 inclusive) Revised and updated
Certification Bodies (CBs) will be assessed against these criteria during regularly scheduled assessment activities commencing January 2021.
Please contact Abdel Kassou, Manager, Compliance and Assessment Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613 238 3222 ext. 443 for more information.