New Edition of the Accreditation Program Overview
Noting the changes described below.
SCC’s Accreditation Services has issued an updated version of the Accreditation Program Overview. The primary purpose of this document is to outline how the accreditation services are organized and how the program operates. It is regularly reviewed and updated and this revision includes new and modified content.
- In Appendix B for Product, Process, and Service Certification, a section has been added that deals with scope management;
- In Appendix I for GLP, in the section dealing with the Inspection Cycle, a paragraph has been added outlining that some sites will only be inspected when it is seasonally appropriate to do so;
- In Appendix J for Standards Development, a section has been added describing the new Self Declaration process for SDOs;
- A clarification around material that may be requested from a customer related to NCRs;
- Revised references of some Program Requirements;
- And finally, several formatting and minor editorial changes have been made.
The new document is available here: https://www.scc.ca/en/about-scc/publications/exigences-et-procedures-accreditation/accreditation-services-accreditation-program-overview
Please contact Cynthia Milito, Acting Vice-President, Accreditation Services, at email@example.com or +1 613 238 3222 ext. 489 for more information.