Requirements & Guidance (R&G) and Program Overview (POV) describe the process for accreditation of:
- Management Systems Certification Bodies
- Product, Process and Service Certification Bodies
- Inspection Bodies
- Greenhouse Gas Validation/Verification Bodies
- Bodies performing the Certification of Persons
- Standards Development Organizations
- Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Medical Testing Laboratories
- Proficiency Testing Providers
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Facilities
The Requirements & Guidance for SDOs also details the policy and procedures related to National Standards of Canada and National Adoptions of Canada.
Documents under review may not be available online. For information on specific documents, contact email@example.com.
SCC has replaced its Canadian procedural (CAN-P) documents relating to accreditation with Program Overview (POV) and Requirements and Guidance (R&G) documents. The requirements previously described in CAN-P documents have been updated and formatted into these R&G documents, and the Program Overviews provide information on the program specifics.