Young professionals are:
- Young and dynamic managers, engineers or technicians aged from early 20s to mid-30s.
- Experienced in working with or developing standards or are involved in conformity assessment activities.
- Involved with a company, business or industry that uses or benefits from standards.
- Interested in becoming more involved in ISO/IEC related activities.
Benefits of participating as a young professional
- Your voice will be heard in the international arena and help shape the future of global standardization and conformity assessment.
- You can participate in networking opportunities and help cultivate a long-term environment for the involvement of young people from all over the world in international standardization.
- You will be part of the successful transfer of knowledge from one generation of Canadian standards professionals to the next.
- You will develop awareness of the IEC's work and benefit from being involved in international standardization.