SCC facilitates regulators and governments in the navigating the standardization system. A selection of SCC’s online resources are available below:
- Find published standards and other recognized documents (ORDs)
- Notices of Intent for new standards development
- Browse technical committees
- Comment on draft standards
- Suggest a new standard or a revision to an existing standard
SCC accreditation/conformity assessment
- Directory of SCC accredited bodies
- Learn more about the benefits of SCC’s Accreditation
- Read SCC’s important accreditation documents
- SCC’s Guidelines for Incorporating Standards by Reference in Regulations to Support Public Policy Objectives
- Learn more about SCC’s Monitoring Standard in Regulations Initiative
- Learn more about SCC’s Flagship Initiatives
For information regarding SCC accreditation, please contact email@example.com. For information regarding SCC’s Regulatory Affairs and strategic advisory services, please contact Alejandro Trujillo, Manager, Regulatory Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries please vist our contact us page.