Noting the changes described below.
SCC’s Accreditation Services has issued an updated version of the Accreditation Program Overview. The primary purpose of this document is to outline how the accreditation services are organized and how the program operates. It is regularly reviewed and updated and this revision includes new and modified content.
- In Annex B, information has been added detailing what topics are covered during a Fixed Office Location assessment;
- In Annex B (section B.4), the scope extension requirements for product certification bodies have been added (previously announced in ASB Bulletin 2018-16 (December 5th, 2018); and
- In Annex F, information has been added regarding the accreditation cycle and for when scheduled due dates must be changed.
- In Annex A, the Program Requirements have been updated to remove the CMDCAS-specific requirements for Medical Device Management Systems, as well as the addition of requirements for the Anti-bribery Management Systems and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems;
- In Annexes B, C, D, and E, the witness audit requirements for initial accreditation have been clarified ;
- And finally, several formatting and minor editorial changes have been made.
The new document is available here:
Please contact Elias Rafoul, Vice President, Accreditation Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613 238 3222 ext. 329 for more information.