Canadian procedural (CAN-P) and Requirements & Guidance (R&G) documents deal with accreditation of:
- Management Systems Certification Bodies
- Product, Process and Service Certification Bodies
- Inspection Bodies
- Greenhouse Gas Validation/Verification Bodies
- Bodies performing the Certification of Persons
- Standards Development Organizations
- Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Medical Testing Laboratories
- Proficiency Testing Providers
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Facilities
The Requirements & Guidance also detail the policy and procedures related to National Standards of Canada and National Adoptions of Canada.
Documents under review may not be available online. For information on specific documents, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of October 1, 2015, the following documents are effective: Requirements & Guidance – Accreditation of Standards Development Organizations, Requirements & Guidance – Approval of National Standards of Canada Designation, and Requirements & Guidance – Approval of National Adoptions of Canada Designation.
As a result, on October 1, 2015, the following documents were withdrawn: CAN-P-1:2012, CAN-P-1006C, CAN-P-1007, and CAN-P-1008.